We have our Super Q Super Mom Contest winners!
Congratulations to Joshua Ordell Kenney, who entered his Super Mom Julie Kenney!
And Congratulations to Sharon Koogler Stewart, who entered her Super Mom Marta Dickerson!
Both won 2 tickets to the New Kids On The Block concert.
We love ALL our listeners’ entries and comments about their super moms. Thanks for listening!
This fun was brought to you by:
|Amish Oak Furniture||Interim Health Care||Mike’s Fredericktown Marathon|
|CES Credit Union||Jobes Insurance||Mindy’s Ohio Mattress|
|ECR Computers||The Kenyon Inn||Pizza Hut|
|Hot Yoga Escape||Lakeside Barbershop||Shearer Equipment|
|Wright Bros. Power Equipment in Newark|
…and The Super Q!
Amendment to General Rules
- All General Rules apply with addition of specific rules listed below. See General Rules
- How to play:
- On April 24, 2017, we will post on our Facebook page, Super Q 93.7 WQIO, information inviting you to submit a fun picture of you with your mom, and include her name and a brief statement about how your mom is so special. Submissions must be made in the comments section of that post ONLY; exception can be made for persons without Facebook access who deliver the required entry to the station business office during regular business office hours of Monday through Friday 9AM to 4PM.
- Entries will be collected from April 24 through May 7, 2017.
- Two winners will be determined by a staff panel and will be contacted on Monday May 8th via response to the Facebook posting. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, station reserves the right to select replacement winner/s.
- All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to play.
- Photos submitted become the property of WQIO and WQIO may use the photos submitted for promotional purposes.
- Two winners will each be awarded two tickets to the New Kids On The Block concert at the Schottenstein Center on May 12, 2017.
- Winners are responsible to pick up tickets at WQIO business office during regular business office hours of Monday through Friday 9AM to 4PM; ID will be requested.
- Tickets will become the sole responsibility of winner and station is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, rain-out, cancellations, or any other inclement situation where the tickets are not honored or unable to be used.