Congratulations to our 3 winners in the Biggest Fear Contest!
Sarah Scott of Howard, Katie Jo Chambers of Ashland, & Tricia Mullins of Dresden each won a 4-pack of admission passes to Cedar Point HalloWeekends, compliments of The Super Q.
Get your fill of screams and thrills this year at Cedar Point’s 21st Annual HalloWeekends!
Enjoy the horrifying Haunt attractions as the sun goes down Friday and Saturday nights.
From the fear of heights to falling, to clowns or demons, All Your Fears are in One Place during Haunt at HalloWeekends.
Enter for a chance to go free! Fill out the Biggest Fear contest entry form and tell us your ultimate fear! If you win, you will receive a family 4-pack of tickets to Cedar Point including HalloWeekends. Also you can post to the WQIO Facebook page your ultimate fear in the comments with the hash tag #CPHAUNT.
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES – Amendment to General Contest Rules
HalloWeekends – Biggest Fear Contest
- Description: Contest is sponsored by 93.7 The Super Q, WQIO, 14721 Coshocton Rd., Mount Vernon, OH. The promotion begins on September 11, 2017, 6:00am EST and ends September 22, 2017, 5:00pm EST. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents 16 years of age or older. Employees and immediate family members of employees of BAS Broadcasting, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to Enter: From September 11, 2017 to September 22, 2017 listeners get the chance to go to the Super Q website (wqioradio.com) and fill out the Biggest Fear contest entry form on the contest webpage. In the entry, form listeners must fill out the “Biggest Fear” section where they will tell the Super Q 93.7 their ultimate fear for their chance to win a family four pack of tickets to Cedar Point, which includes HalloWeekend. One entry per contestant only.
- How to Win Prize: Each contestant must fill out the contest entry form on the contest webpage, all on wqioradio.com, in order to be entered into the Biggest Fear contest. This contest will have multiple winners, a total of Three (3). All prizes will be awarded.
- Prizes: Winner will receive a family four pack of admission passes to Cedar Point. One–time admission per pass only. Cedar Point admission passes valid for the Cedar Point amusement park, including HalloWeekends. All passes expire at the end of the Cedar Point operational 2017 season. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
- Prize Awarded: Deadline to enter the contest is September 22, 2017 by 5 PM EST. Contestants will then be randomly picked and notified by phone by BAS/WQIO personnel. Prize winners will be required to claim their prize within thirty (30) days of date of attempted notification. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given.
- Acceptance of Prize: Winner must pick up prize from 93.7 The Super Q WQIO station location, 17421 Coshocton Road in Mount Vernon, OH. within the thirty (30) day period after the winner announcement is made. Photo identification is required to claim a prize. Winner/s will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, the winner acknowledges that WQIO/BAS Broadcasting, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and/or likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability: By entering this contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases WQIO/BAS Broadcasting, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by WQIO/BAS Broadcasting. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WQIO/BAS are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ website(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this contest if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the contest)