HIT IT BIG WITH 93.7, THE SUPER Q’s SWEEPSTAKES OF LOVE…..WIN A BEAUTIFUL 14 K WHITE GOLD DIAMOND HEART PENDANT, VALUED AT $600 FROM HUFF’S FINE JEWELRY. WIN DINNER FOR TWO TO ALLISON’S FINER DINER. IT’S THE SWEETHEART SWEEPSTAKES. REGISTER TO WIN AT WWW.WQIORADIO.COM AND LOOK FOR THE SWEETHEART SWEEPSTAKES BANNER. MAKE YOUR VALENTINE, A WINNER. SIGN UP NOW FOR THE SUPER Q SWEETHEART SWEEPSTAKES AT WWW.WQIORADIO.COM. CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY….FROM 93.7 THE SUPER Q.
HUFF’S FINE JEWELRY
AMISH OAK FURNITURE
MINDY’S OHIO MATTRESS & FURNITURE
JON’S PUMBING & HEATING
LOU AND GIB REESE ICE ARENA
Sign up for a chance to win a 14 k Diamond White Gold pendant from Huff's Fine Jewelry and and dinner for two!.
Amendment to the general rules.
- All General Rules apply with exception to specific listings below.
- Contest Begins 2/2/18 and Ends 12AM (Midnight) 2/13/18
- Must be 18 or older
- Open only to residents of Ohio
- Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate family members of the Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and other employees of other media are ineligible.
- How to Play
- Register Name, Age, City, and Phone Number via website WQIOradio.com or wmvo.com, or in studio, or buy sending a letter to Sweetheart Sweepstakes to 17421 Coshocton, Ave., Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- Winner is responsible to pick up prize within two weeks of the winning date during regular business hours or forfeit the prize.
- The contest includes both WQIO and WMVO radio contestants.
- There will only be one Grand Prize winner shared by both stations.
- $500 heart pendant form Huff’s Fine Jewelry in Fredericktown. Winner is responsible for taxes and any additional charges.
- Gift Certificates for total of $40 to Allison’s Finer Diner in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
- Winner is responsible for working out details with the prize sponsors when applicable.
- Liability Disclaimer:
- Sponsor and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising for and promotion agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (1 ) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (2) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor which may cause a disruption or corruption in the contest; (3) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the contest; or (4) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
- By playing the contest, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges shall be final.
- Liability Disclaimer:
- The Station will serve as “Judge” in the contest.
- All federal, state, and local laws apply.
- Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- The Station reserves the right to disqualify any entry of a participant who violates the official rules.
- Station reserves right to adjust or change rules at anytime without notice.