The Super Q 93.7 is giving you one last chance to
WIN TICKETS TO CEDAR POINT’S
THE GREAT PUMPKIN FEST!
Each day, from Monday October 16, 2017, through Friday October 20, 2017,
a Peanuts Character will be hidden on one of our web pages.
Each day, listeners who spot the Peanuts Character will be able to click on the link below the Character and fill out the associated entry form. Enter once each day, October 16th through the 20th.
Entries will be accepted through Friday October 20, 2017. Staff will review all entries and select a winner at random from those who correctly entered all 5 days.
Good luck to you!
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
Amendment to General Contest Rules
Cedar Point Great Pumpkin Fest Peanuts Character Search Contest
- Description: Contest is sponsored by The Super Q 93.7, WQIO, 17421 Coshocton Rd., Mount Vernon, Ohio. The promotion begins on October 16, 2017, and ends October 20, 2017. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary to enter or win. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents 16 years of age or older. Employees and immediate family members of employees of BAS Broadcasting, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- How to Enter: From October 16, 2017 to October 20, 2017 each day a different Peanuts Character image will be placed throughout the WQIO website for listeners to search out and find. When you’ve found the image, then click on the link below the character and fill out the entry form. Enter once each day, every day, October 16th through October 20th, entering your contact information. One entry per contestant per day only.
- How to Win Prize: Each contestant must complete the contest entry form each day, October 16th through October 20th.
- Prizes: One winner will receive a family four pack of admission passes to Cedar Point HalloWeekends 2017. One–time admission per pass only. Cedar Point admission passes valid for the Cedar Point amusement park including HalloWeekends. All passes expire at the end of October 29, 2017. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guests. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event.
- Prize Awarded: Deadline to enter the contest is October 20, 2017, 11:59PM EST. One winner will be randomly selected from all entries that have correctly entered on each of the five contest days.
- Acceptance of Prize: Prize winner will be required to claim the prize at the WQIO station, located at 17421 Coshocton Rd., Mount Vernon, Ohio. Any portion of any prize not accepted by winner shall be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated herein, no compensation shall be given. Photo identification is required to claim a prize. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest, the winner acknowledges that WQIO/BAS Broadcasting, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and/or likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- Limitation on Liability: By entering this contest, each entrant forever discharges and releases WQIO/BAS Broadcasting, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the contest or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights: These official rules are subject to modification by WQIO/BAS Broadcasting. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WQIO/BAS are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ website(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this contest if, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the contest)